Sunday, March 25, 2012

New Fun


I've started "playing" with my paints and ideas of sewing and embroidering- so I can work at nights or when going somewhere. I've been having fun with it, altho I have no idea what I am doing. I've been purchasing books to learn some new things- I LOVE books. :-)
I have my own library of art books and now I'm starting one on sewing and embroidery! Even if I never really do anything with it I am finding it fascinating. Some of the work I am seeing is just beautiful. It has opened up a whole new world for me to explore. I always love learning new things. I've always felt one can never end their learning experiences no matter their age. It's what keeps us young and interesting. I'll try and update this assuming I can figure this all out! It may end up in the scrap bin! It will be a slow progression because this is play for me so must happen when I have a bit of spare time.

No comments: