Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Duckling WIP


Spring must have arrived- I seem to be into doing young and baby animals! I thought you might enjoy seeing another WIP. I didn't think to take many photos- I get painting and forget everything else, but you can at least see a bit of "before and after"...
The actual piece is 1.62"x1.62", he's very tiny. The post of him finished is fairly close to correct size.


I've been working out in the garden when possible- it's still awfully chilly here most of the time, then HOT, then back to cold! I also repotted alot of indoor plants- just in the mood to work in the dirt I guess! I have alot of houseplants, some of my favorites are violets. So easy. And flowers all winter. :-)


Off to the studio...





3 comments:

Carol said...

Hi Carol, I love the duck! So sweet...
Carol

Mona Diane Conner said...

Carol, this is lovely! Am I right that we may have met or seen one another at one of the MASF shows? Found your blog through Barbara Freeman.

Carol Andre' said...

Thanks Carol. Hi there Mona. No, I am fairly new to minis and have never been to a show. Thank you so much for the compliment to my duckling. :-) I am loving doing the minis. I'm "little Miss Detail"! I belong to the miniature forum- are you one of the members there? Maybe that's where you know me from? I've just checked out your blog (also thru Barbara F.) Would love to exchange links- but will have to do it another day- I'm shot and off to bed!