Monday, November 23, 2009

Mah Lil' Baby Boy


He weighs a whole 2lbs. 1.5oz now...

He's full of "Sass" like I said- lets us know at all times what he wants! The poor girls have to put up with him chasing them around, grabbing them by their scruffs and pulling, etc. They are very patient with him, although Pooka can sound VERY cranky at times. You'd think she was going to eat him alive- all noise, no "tooth"! :-) I'm a bad mama- I have to admit- he's my favorite, but I love them all. This morning was the dreaded "toenail trimming" day. Glad that's done for another time. Don't know who hates it worse- them or me!

12 comments:

Barbara A. Freeman said...

He's a sweetie, Carol. Puts a smile on my face.

Carol Andre' said...

Me too. :-) He brings me joy- all my babies do. Couldn't live without them.

Italo said...

Carol, so sweet. I couldn't have a friend like him, because I couldn't work, because of him. I would play all day :D

Carol Andre' said...

Well, it's a tough job Italo- but someone has to do it!!! :-0

Unknown said...

What an absolute cutie Carol - no wonder you love him!!!!

Carol Andre' said...

Oh, but let me tell you- he's a "corker"! He WILL have his way! And if he doesn't he barks at you (or the girls). "I want to play NOW"!

Debra Keirce said...

He's darling, and you need to paint a portrait of him!

Barbara A. Freeman said...

Hey Carol, did you know that your last photo of your puppy here and the wolf painting under it, are in the same posture! Ha

Krista Hasson said...

Oh my I don't think I have ever seen something so cute!

Carol Andre' said...

Me either- it oughtta be illegal!

James F. Smith said...

What a cute fluffy puppy!!
Have you painted any of your puppys in miniature?

James F. Smith said...

Know I found you miniature puppy!!